Lewis James Professional
Market Data Inventory Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Market Data Inventory Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Research payment status of market data invoices with Accounts Payable and supplier, ensure follow-through to payment/resolution.
- Liaison between third party managed services team and AP to support market data related requests.
- Support maintenance of market data inventory system, to ensure data integrity and accuracy of market data supplier contracts, inventory and allocation data.
- Facilitate and lead weekly meetings with key stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing communication and support to internal business partners on market data requests to ensure SLA/SLOs are being met.
- Work with third party managed services to update user inventory changes in FITS inventory system when required.
- Conduct user attestations for various Market Data application user list.
- Develop market data inventory reporting to share with Market Data Account Manager and relevant lines of business.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills to manage multiple work streams and requests.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to liaise between vendors and multiple lines of business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with FITS inventory management system and SAP Ariba is preferred.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2827. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2827. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V