Lewis James Professional
Marketing Campaign Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Marketing Campaign Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for configuring, testing, and launching campaigns on behalf of the Government Marketing team, within the marketing automation platform.
- Support the Government Marketing team with execution of digital, email and social media campaigns targeting key segments to generate new business and increase penetration within key accounts.
- Create emails, landing pages, forms, lists/segmentation, and reports within the MAP
- Utilize marketing data to execute A/B testing initiatives within the MAP.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the MAP and related applications
- Standardize, cleanse, tag and upload contact lists into the MAP.
- Collaborate with Salesforce Admins to assist with system integrations and ensuring sound data synching between platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, computer science, or business
- Two or more years of Pardot MAP experience, including tactical campaign creation/execution.
- Two to five years of experience in demand creation related activities (email, trade shows, search engine optimization/search engine marketing, digital/social engagement, event marketing).
- Professional experience working with a major CRM platform such as Salesforce preferred.
- Experience in B2B or B2G working with business owners in defining MAP campaign and data requirement.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Google Suite skills.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3015. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3015. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V