Lewis James Professional
Marketing & Customer Insights Analyst III
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Marketing & Customer Insights Analyst III for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage marketing data sets to include ongoing compilation and accuracy validation as well as ongoing analysis to identify opportunity. Will analyze data from multiple channels and sources to derive opportunities for growth.
- Through ongoing analysis of customer and market data, will inform management of findings to assist management with strategic decisions that may influence customer experience, product development, process improvements, platform development, and/or sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree – Specialty: Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, or Economics. (Required)
- 5 or more years Analyzing large data sets, deriving business value from data, and experience with programming languages. (Required)
- A strong desire to learn, the need to push through when something doesn’t make sense, and an inherent sense of curiosity that manifests itself with being naturally proactive.
- Comfortable with large quantities of data in a SQL/no-SQL environment in structured and unstructured formats.
- Superior analytical capabilities in acquiring, mining, and manipulating large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with statistical analysis and business modeling in SAS, R or Python.
- (SAS experience is strongly preferred).
- Experience with advanced Excel functions including; pivot tables, vlookups and complex formulas.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to comprehend information visually, numerically and verbally.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, flexible, and manage time independently in order to follow through on all assignments.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and work well both independently and collaboratively.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2622. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2622. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V