Marketing Manager, Portfolio Management (Atlanta, GA)
Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- In concert with the risk management team identify means to stimulate credit cardholder activation and engagement.
- Own end-to-end development and execution of associated marketing campaigns.
- Develop a structured process, based on an assessment of existing portfolio management practices, that works across departments, to document, develop, and deploy portfolio management marketing activities.
- Maintain and manage a repository of portfolio management marketing collateral.
- Conduct competitive intelligence and market research to support new portfolio management activities.
- Manage programs targeting complex decision-maker environments.
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services portfolio management marketing (ideally credit card specific).
- Understanding of complex indirect and direct go-to-market approaches.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, prioritize, and visualize complex data/analytics.
- Understanding of sales processes/cycles and operations.
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Microsoft PowerPoint proficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3938. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3938. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V