Lewis James Professional
Marketing Project Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Marketing Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for driving moderately complex projects and/or components/phases of larger, more complex projects.
- Assist in monitoring, processing, and documentation of all expenses related to project development.
- Accountable for delivering medium to large projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project
- Prepare communication to key stakeholders prior to and during the project for the purpose of obtaining their input and approvals.
- Manage and drive project schedule, risk and issue management, scope, and change management
- Oversee project budget, including tracking, and managing project resources and schedules effectively
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Marketing required or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years demonstrated experience in project management
- Knowledge of traditional and agile methodologies in project management.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of payment products is required
- Proven problem-solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Banking / financial services experience a plus
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3731. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3731. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V