Lewis James Professional
Mortgage Business Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Mortgage Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial service client.
- Identify opportunities within Operations to provide analysis and recommendations to leadership team that aids decision-making and supports organizational goals.
- Develop reports and analysis in an agile manner.
- Serve as a consultant to the business by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of business practices and priorities.
- Continually meet established SLAs by delivering a quality product within expected timeframe.
- Translate reporting and analysis into an easy-to-understand view that highlights the key points with little need for explanation.
- Assist team members with back-up duties for key processes.
- 3 years’ experience in operational reporting, data analytics, business analysis, or other related discipline.
- Mortgage experience, preferred.
- Expert-level excel user and experience querying databases.
- Experience developing presentations that are presented to senior level leadership.
- Strong communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2587. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2587. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V