Lewis James Professional
Mortgage Loan Coordinator
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Coordinator for a contract opportunity with a financial service client.
- Review the borrower’s application for completeness and accuracy when file is received from sales
- Validate all supporting documentation provided meets client guideline standards
- Review all income and asset documentation provided matches the figures used in the application
- Review findings against application and documentation provided to ensure all required documentation provided matches
- Review Loan level notes to ensure any and all potential underwriting questions are addressed
- Determine based on a full review and product type, the next step in the file lifecycle
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ work experience in a back office operations area or a customer service/call center environment
- Strong communications skills
- Intermediate skills with Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical skills to identify and escalate business issues
- Must be fully knowledgeable on income, asset and credit review for GSE, government and portfolio mortgage products.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage a pipeline of at least 20 loans.
- Ability to quickly resolve escalations and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ yrs. of Processing / Jr. Underwriting experience using automated underwriting systems.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2524. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2524. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V