Lewis James Professional
Mortgage Loan Operations Assistant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Operations Assistant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the receipt and timely delivery of information and documentation to and from borrowers that support the mortgage loan process.
- Manage phone calls from clients and referral sources and answer questions, or direct caller to appropriate associate based on need.
- Conduct loan pipeline reviews to ensure client's speed-to-decision/close, contractual deadlines are met, and all compliance related items are addressed.
- Deal discreetly with confidential information.
- Assist MLO with paperless process including but not limited to, uploading/indexing or splitting docs as needed.
- Assist with loan documentation, follow up, and/or verbal communication with third party parties.
- Adhere to and comply fully with client policies and procedures related to internal and external rules and regulations, and secondary market requirements particularly those established by State and Federal law.
- High school diploma.
- Customer service experience.
- Work independently in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment without having to be micromanaged.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2661. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2661. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V