Lewis James Professional
Mortgage Loan Processor
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provide quality loan processing in a paperless work environment, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and ensuring completeness of underwriting submission.
- Act as a liaison between client, loan officer and/or realtor, underwriters, closers and other internal partners to collect necessary documentation, provide current loan status and to close loans on time.
- Meet monthly performance metrics (productivity/quality), and satisfactory client delight customer survey scores.
- The individual must be capable of independently processing a wide variety of loan types and a pipeline of at least 25 loans.
- Must be able to identify any potential issue or concerns regarding loan reasonableness or potential fraud/misrepresentation and escalate to next level manager or Loan Risk and Recovery depending on the circumstances.
- Insure Settlement Agents meet SunTrust Mortgage eligibility criteria before submission of loan to closing.
- Incumbents in this position would typically possess 3+ years of loan processing experience and/or previous positions requiring analysis and customer service experience.
- Prior conventional mortgage loan processing experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory changes, external and internal compliance requirements, and investor guidelines to insure loan salability.
- Experience using agency automated underwriting systems.
- Preferred prior government mortgage loan processing as well as FHA/VA/BOND experience.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2712. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2712. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V