Lewis James Professional
Mortgage Processing Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Mortgage Processing Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manages, guides and provides support and training to other teammates.
- Assists the Fulfillment Center Manager in the review and evaluation of the work of the staff, planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of the department and the development of the overall project plan and timelines.
- Coordinates the work of others in the review of mortgage loans and client’s needs.
- Works with frontline teammates to ensure that all teammates perform in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Will coordinate the work of others to the extent their efforts might affect completion of assigned task.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in managing operations.
- Prior experience/demonstrated knowledge of mortgage loan processing, underwriting, and closing.
- Demonstrated understanding of mortgage loan operations and the proven ability to coordinates all aspects of mortgage lending operations.
- Must be adept at understanding and identifying process bottlenecks, re-work, multiple issues, and be able to provide solutions.
- Cross functional/organizational team management and facilitation skills (internal and external).
- Strong skills in ensuring appropriate actions are taken with client relationships must be demonstrated by example.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2413. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2413. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed