Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Mortgage Processor for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Process residential mortgage loan types of the highest complexity level relative to assignments of junior staff that may include conforming conventional, non-conforming, government and housing agency loans, analyze for completeness while adhering to appropriate investor guidelines and coordinate timely submission to underwriting and closing.
- Review, evaluate and determine debt-to-income and loan-to-value limitations, research and document source of large deposits and ensure loan meets investor and/or product guidelines and/or requirements.
- Serve as point of contact for customers, resolve questions or concerns, confirm required documentation and analyze file for completeness, compliance and adherence to standard mortgage regulations, underwriting and investor guidelines, communicate underwriting decisions and issue commitment letters.
- Serve as liaison between Loan Officers and Underwriters, track monthly closings to meet sales, customer and regulatory expectations for loan events and ensure data for Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) reporting is complete and accurate.
- Provide accurate and timely coordination of redisclosures including but not limited to loan estimate as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. (Required)
- 5 or more years Residential mortgage banking experience, including processing and underwriting.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2836. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2836. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V