Lewis James Professional
Mortgage Servicing Project Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Mortgage Servicing Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Project Management and leadership for new or continuing projects, including change required to support investor, state and regulatory requirements leading/implementing process improvement functions training, reporting, and providing other Project Management functions as needed.
- Manage complex projects independently that cross multiple divisions, states and/or are corporate-wide initiatives.
- Set project priorities, establishing goals and strategies.
- Responsible for project results.
- Create strong partnerships with Legal, Risk and Compliance in order to ensure the teams are effectively managing risk in projects and issue remediation efforts.
- Previous Mortgage Servicing experience.
- Expert knowledge of the business unit and related industry.
- Advanced PowerPoint experience
- Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation.
- Experience in presenting to executive leadership, Microsoft PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2865. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2865. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V