Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Operation Processor for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Receive, log, batch, review, and distribute incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed.
- Key transactions, verify accuracy, and perform routine math calculations to balance general ledger accounts.
- Process customer accounts for service initiation, maintenance and termination, including making adjustments to customer accounts.
- Provide verification of document accuracy and completeness in comparison to online data and images.
- Monitor laws and regulations to ensure compliance; establishes policies and procedures.
- Serve as subject matter expert in answering questions, resolving problems and ensuring quality work is completed efficiently.
- Recommend process improvements to improve efficiency, quality, and customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3655. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3655. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V