Lewis James Professional
Operations Analyst I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Operations Analyst I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provide support to team members and regarding electronic product/application questions and assists in resolving any related issues.
- Obtain/possess detailed product knowledge and be point of contact for both internal and external issues as they relate to applications supported by Payment Operations.
- Assist in the testing of system enhancements and process changes; learns to maintain controls to ensure electronic payment products and processes are disclosed.
- Perform research, troubleshoots applications and provides resolution for reported issues.
- Responsible for account set-up and maintenance for various Treasury Management products; develop knowledge of the operations infrastructure for electronic banking products.
- Take support calls and performing troubleshooting, account set-up and maintenance to electronic payment applications.
- Apply operational and technical knowledge and skills to assist in completing related documentation; assists in improving existing business/operational processes.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related job experience preferred
- 6 months – 2 years banking, financial services or Treasury Management job related experience
- Strong customer service focus; dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3455. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3455. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V