Lewis James Professional
Operations Analyst I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Operations Analyst I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Treasury Management productions, deposit and electronic applications and the processing criteria for each.
- Assist in the testing of system enhancements and process changes; learns to maintain controls to ensure electronic payment products and processes are disclosed.
- Perform research, troubleshoots applications and provides resolution for reported issues.
- Complete or assist in finishing tasks/projects in an accurate and timely manner; initiates and confirms that required daily operational processes occur on time to meet any predefined deadlines; keeps management informed of daily operations, projects and issues.
- Responsible for account set-up and maintenance for various Treasury Management products; develops knowledge of the operations infrastructure for electronic banking products.
- Develop knowledge of the applicable regulations and other related rules to ensure Synovus remains in compliance with government requirements.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related job experience preferred.
- 6 months – 2 years banking, financial services or Treasury Management job related experience.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Organization skills to include attention to detail, time management and ability to set priorities.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service focuses.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3020. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3020. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V