Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Operations Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for analyzing information related to credit bureau reporting, assisting with open remediation's and MOE (Merger of Equals) activities.
- Act proactively to ensure company policies are followed, while adhering to regulatory guidance.
- Engage in process improvements.
- Research client information, make updates and provide a written response to original requestors and/or consumers/clients.
- Contribute to the development and modification of policies and procedures.
- May also be responsible for analyzing and evaluating the existing internal systems and procedures of a particular business unit.
- Previous banking operations experience in a branch or operations banking environment with an emphasis in research and problem resolution.
- Understanding of branch and operational procedures, policies, and applicable banking regulations. Intermediate Computing, MS Office Suite, and application skills.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3014. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3014. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V