Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Operations Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Research credit reporting issues, rewards loyalty issues, or credit card issues.
- Write procedures and review procedures for accuracy.
- Work various reports by using procedures and working independently to resolve issues that arise.
- Gather facts in order to make sufficient judgement calls.
- Work with MS Excel and MS Word formulas and macros.
- Lead discussions on your assigned cases with members of the team, Risk, Compliance, Legal, and Management.
- Review Metro2 files for accuracy and comparison of individual account data.
- Meet critical deadlines for Compliance issues by documenting the issue, working to achieve resolution, and creating a procedure for any workarounds needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous banking operations experience in operations banking environment with an emphasis in credit card processing, credit reporting, rewards loyalty, and research and problem resolution.
- Must have knowledge of Fair Credit Reporting Act, Credit Reporting Resource Guide, Revolving Credit, and Card Payment Operations are preferred.
- Skills needed include Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management and proficient data entry skills.
- Must have demonstrated analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong PC skills for report development/generation/analysis.
- Problem solving, ability to work in a stressful environment with constant deadlines, and be able to adapt daily to changes within the workflow and within your assigned duties.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2802. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2802. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V