Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Operations Processor for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Receive and sort daily mail drops from the Post Office; sort mail items accordingly.
- Open received and sorted mail according to client request and/or established deadlines.
- Scan items into remittance system; image accounts and populate keying function.
- Key all relevant information from the client work according to client request.
- High School Diploma or completion of GED.
- Ability to use a 10-Key Calculator or keypad.
- Organizational skills and the ability to maintain information in a logical manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill and the ability to communicate effectively.
- No experience is required. Six (6) months of relevant work experience is preferred
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2919. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2919. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V