Lewis James Professional
Operations Specialist I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Operations Specialist I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Receive, log, batch, review, and distribute incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed.
- Key transactions, verify accuracy, and perform routine math calculations to balance general ledger accounts.
- Prepare, edit, distribute, and/or correct specialized and/or complex documents.
- Process customer accounts for service initiation, maintenance and termination, including making adjustments to customer accounts.
- Handle customer inquiries by telephone and/or e-mail in a service center and resolves customer issues using multiple resources and records.
- Ensure that responses to customer inquiries are completed on a timely basis and handled fairly and effectively to achieve service and quality standards.
- Monitor laws and regulations to ensure compliance; establish policies and procedures, in accordance with the consumer laws, to provide necessary customer service and promote good customer relations.
- Responsible for customer activities relating to sales, sales promotion, installation of service and customer communications.
- Act as escalation point for less senior processors for complex issues or transactions, providing training as needed.
- Act as a team leader in answering questions and resolving problems for employees and ensuring quality work is completed efficiently.
- Develop organization wide initiatives to proactively inform and educate customers and develops improvement plans in response to customer surveys.
- Observe all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role.
- Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- At least 6 months of job related experience.
- Previous customer service experience within the financial services industry.
- Ability to accurately multi-task in fast paced, production environment.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3118. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3118. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V