Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Operations Processor for a contract hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provide general operations support, ensuring continuity of business functions, and meeting service level agreements for various functions.
- Process various transactions using proprietary software, including, document imaging, account maintenance, cash and securities settlement, asset movement, account maintenance, and monitoring internal systems for exceptions items.
- Complete required internal and external audit tasks and responds to findings.
- Perform all assigned functions in accordance with regulations established by FINRA, SEC, and Compliance Department.
- Compile and analyze reports provided to senior management on a daily/monthly basis, including prospectus delivery.
- Address internal customer questions and issues using technical knowledge and operating guidelines.
- High School Diploma or completion of GED.
- One year of job-related experience in a financial services environment.
- Proficiency using Adobe.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2389. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2389. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V