Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Payroll Coordinator for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll including adding new hires, terminations, and other employee maintenance items.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions including all benefits.
- Initiate all benefit funding from payroll activities.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices including filings with the secretaries of state.
- Facilitate audits of payroll, retirement plans and workers compensation insurance by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identify and recommend updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- 3 – 5 years of related experience required.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2878. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2878. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V