Lewis James Professional
Personal Trust Tax Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Personal Trust Tax Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist in the supervision of Fulton Financial Advisor’s Tax area by Allocating and coordinating the work flow. Guiding and advising employees, including nonexempt staff and other tax officers in the more complex phases of their work.
- Responsible for the oversight and management of the tax related software systems.
- Read, understand and act on the contents of all Compliance Programs, as well as ensure that all quarterly Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their departments, ensuring that their department is complying with applicable laws and regulations and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management.
- Assume responsibility for tax planning and preparation of Fulton Financial Advisors’ tax work by supervising the scheduling and the filing of appropriate tax returns for Advisors’ accounts.
- Supervise the distribution and processing of tax information for Advisors’ client base. Reviewing and assisting in the preparation of estate and inheritance tax returns.
- Resolve complex tax problems or situations and advising other employees when specific questions arise.
- Ensure that Investment Officers and Relationship Managers are advised of tax situations and tax law changes that could affect the management of their accounts and beneficiaries.
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years’ experience in Accounting.
- Preferably in financial services or banking industry.
- 5 or more years Knowledge of tax laws.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2728. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2728. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V