Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Pipeline Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
The Pipeline Manager provides support to the Business throughout the end-to-end process for new trust referrals, from initial trust referral to funding, and trust asset acquisition. The Pipeline Manager is the single point of submission for new business trust referrals and serves as the communications liaison between the referral source and Business Development and Trust personnel. The position ensures the efficient and smooth transition of trust referrals through the end-to-end process from referral to funding, including trust account opening and managing the asset transfer processes. The position is responsible for all management reporting metrics related to new trust referrals. Additional responsibilities include providing support for activities related to lead generation, events, marketing and communications.
- Review new trust referrals and provide information and education needed to referral sources to maximize and achieve “in good order” status of referrals before sending the trust for review.
- Act as the primary communications conduit between all entities to ensure all trust referral transition processes are implemented in a timely and accurate manner.
- Gather and distribute referral related information and documentation to all applicable personnel.
- Manage, track and report on the transition of trust referrals throughout the end-to-end process from referral to funding.
- Identify any trust referral throughput issues and accelerate issues when necessary to keep all trust referrals on track and moving forward smoothly.
- Maintain accurate status of trust referrals and develop weekly and monthly reports to keep all departments informed.
- Lead weekly calls with Business Development to ensure their timely follow up with advisors.
- Maintain current information on all trust activities and contacts in the company’s CRM system.
- Track and report metrics/data regarding new trust referral business.
- Provide support for activities related to lead generation, events, marketing and communications.
- Adhere to all internal and external regulatory requirements, standards, policies and procedures.
- Provide support for other projects as required.
- Enthusiastic, high-energy worker, able to meet multiple demands simultaneously.
- Highly responsive to internal and external requests.
- Proven ability to prioritize workflow in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Preferred experience with CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience in a related field.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2756. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2756. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V