Portfolio Management (Atlanta, GA)
Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Portfolio Management for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Own end to end credit portfolio management strategy: CLI/CLD, over-limit authorizations, payment float, high-risk account management, reissue, etc.
- Drive vigilant portfolio monitoring through review of asset quality reporting, delinquency and loss performance, key industry trends, peer benchmarking, and regulatory landscape.
- Develop and present periodic credit risk presentations to executive leadership and risk committees.
- Support implementation of portfolio risk management models.
- Lead/mentor junior risk analysts in support of portfolio deep-dives, remediating data quality issues impacting automated SAS- and Tableau- driven MIS, addressing business queries, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant consumer credit risk experience in consumer credit card. Cross functional experience (portfolio management, acquisitions, loss forecasting, marketing, pricing, profitability analytics, etc.) a plus.
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills with the ability to develop common sense solutions to complex business challenges.
- P&L knowledge and understanding of profit drivers.
- Working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations that govern consumer banking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey actionable and understandable business intelligence.
- Ability to interact successfully with business partners, operations, technology and finance teams.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3921. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3921. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V