Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Portfolio Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Establish and maintain paper and electronic credit files in line with policy recommended standards including annual certification of each file.
- Manage tracking and timely receipt of required client reporting.
- Assist client transfers between portfolios and completes transfer worksheets.
- Provide administrative support to Portfolio Management teams on risk reviews, internal and external audits.
- Communicate and elevate past due reporting requirements to PM team, including but not limited to GPM.
- Provide Tickler and Annual Review reporting on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Coordinate with CROS for original documents to be sent to the Vault.
- Maintain and update ACS spreadsheet and manage rush requests through Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Highly motivated individual with effective verbal and written communication skills and great attention to detail.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3713. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3713. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V