Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Post-Closing Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review all closed loan documentation for accuracy and completeness including all trailing documents.
- Review at-closing conditions and satisfies outstanding items.
- Complete checklist and updates information in the loan origination system.
- Submit all identified trailing documents to investors on a routine basis in compliance with investor requirements.
- Provide accurate resolution to outstanding trailing documents and/or re-recorded documents to meet internal/external time requirements.
- Complete deficiency notices and communicates with closing agents, private investors and internal/external parties to obtain necessary documentation to meet investor delivery standards.
- Prepare and submit mortgage assignments for recording as required to meet investor guidelines. Track documents sent to recording offices for timely receipt of recorded instrument.
- Review loan review imaging mailbox, uploads documentation and clears conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of experience in mortgage loan operations.
- Knowledge of mortgage documentation requirements.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2998. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2998. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V