Lewis James Professional
Privacy Risk Management and Data Ethics Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Privacy Risk Management and Data Ethics Analyst for a contract hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Work with Enterprise Line of Business leaders to review processes that have personal data impacts and identify control gaps or potential enhancements or efficiencies.
- Make recommendations as to how to design effective privacy or data ethics controls or standards in a fast-changing environment.
- Create presentation materials to communicate findings and recommendations to Line of Business leaders and stakeholders.
- Perform front-line privacy operational activities, such as screening inherent risk assessments and privacy impact assessments for completion and accuracy.
- Collaborate with team members in all aspects of the position
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum three years’ experience in risk, compliance, and/or front line privacy business operations.
- Able to identify operational and compliance risks, rate control effectiveness, and design controls where necessary to bring identified risks within risk appetite.
- Experience creating processes and controls related to privacy and data ethics regulations and guidance, including but not limited to CCPA, GLBA, HIPAA, TCPA, and FFIEC Guidelines.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3760. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3760. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V