Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Procurement Administrator for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the inline quality assurance review of the third-party contract onboarding process to proactively identify potential discrepancies in the Service Request Form.
- Responsible for ensuring that net new suppliers are enabled for invoice submission in a timely manner.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of the TSSM Delegation of Authority list and associated documents.
- Responsible for various administrative tasks including but not limited to ensuring Service Request Forms are marked complete and cancelled when appropriate, distribution of SRF notifications to Category Directors/Managers for terminations and MNDAs, distribution of Customer Satisfaction Surveys for restricted third parties, retrieval of third-party contracts when requested and ensuring that both Certificate of Insurance and Document Destructions uploaded to the contract repository.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business or Technology (or other related degree programs).
- 1+ years of experience with procurement operations, EFP, eProcurement, eCatalog, contract management, eRFX strategies and technologies.
- Good teamwork skills to work with other departments to plan and execute enhancement, upgrade and on-going deployment of the above technologies.
- Strong facilitation skills to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to implement purchase-to-pay technologies.
- Experience with process, quality control and workflow management and design preferred.
- Knowledge of legal contract terminology and conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2609. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2609. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V