Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Procurement Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for inline quality assurance to ensure the metadata in the contract repository correctly aligns to details in each executed contract.
- Responsible for setting up the pricing of the contract and selecting the appropriate payment terms.
- Responsible for Sourcing Project and Contract Workspace set-up for contracts already executed.
- Responsible for management of Procurement Administrative Changes for adding funds, and updates to accounting and invoice approvers.
- Partner with Accounts Payable to address any contract or purchase order-based invoice exceptions in the Procure-To-Pay system, and to reduce non-automated spend in support of client No-PO, No-Pay policy.
- Responsible for researching invoices that do not tie to a contract to ensure compliance with the contract or purchase order, to reduce non-automated spend.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business or Technology (or other related degree programs).
- 1+ years of experience with procurement operations, EFP, eProcurement, eCatalog, contract management, eRFX strategies and technologies.
- Good teamwork skills to work with other departments to plan and execute enhancement, upgrade and on-going deployment of the above technologies.
- Strong facilitation skills to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to implement purchase-to-pay technologies.
- Experience with process, quality control and workflow management and design preferred.
- Knowledge of legal contract terminology and conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2608. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2608. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V