Lewis James Professional
Product Marketing Associate
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Associate for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist in the strategy and execution of go-to-market plans.
- Create compelling client/prospect- facing content to connect product features to benefits.
- Enable our sales teams with new product and solutions.
- Create key sales enablement collateral and maintain our library of product resources including pitch decks, sell sheets, white papers, etc.
- Help brainstorm and recommend improvements to our product launch and field enablement efforts.
- Conduct data analysis and research to support marketing and sales priorities.
- College degree in marketing or similar field preferred.
- Minimum one-year work experience.
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of project ownership.
- A highly collaborative style working with a geographically dispersed and cross-functional team.
- Technological know-how such as CRM (Salesforce) and other sales/marketing enablement tools.
- Proficient in Powerpoint.
- Strong communication skills and great writing skills.
- Self-starter able to execute independently.
- Must have technical writing experience.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2752. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2752. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V