Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Program Manager for a contract-to-hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage workstreams leveraging Agile and Waterfall processes to execute approved initiatives.
- Work closely with business partners to document future project initiatives.
- Manage UAT end-to-end in partnership with technology project team; this includes defining test strategy, managing testers and general test management.
- Drive the implementation of the project from the planning to company rollout and training.
- Manage project finances in accordance with approved business case funding.
- Ensure third-party vendors provide the required level of resources, support, and ensure successful project execution.
- Seek feedback from internal and external customers to identify improvement opportunities for future projects.
- Assist with contract documentation and creating Statement of Work agreements.
- Provide day-to-day maintenance of project plans, metrics, risk/issues as well as development and occasional presentation of project status reports / updates to the organization and senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or 7+ years of experience in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of business project management or process engineering experience.
- 5+ years of Commercial banking or Treasury Management experience.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile project management within the Financial Services industries.
- Extensive experience leading small teams in an Agile environment, identifying and converting requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria, and effectively communicating between project teams, Product Owners, and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal skills including professional grammar and demeanor.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Six Sigma and Project Management Professional (PMP) methodologies preferred (certification not required)
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2475. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2475. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V