Project Analyst (Remote)
Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Project Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Monitor project progress and creating project status reports for project managers and stakeholders.
- Assist with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
- Schedule stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule, or scope statement, as directed by the project manager.
- Execute a variety of project management administrative tasks such as billing and bookkeeping.
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Project management certifications: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), project management professional (PMP) or similar. Not a mandatory requirement.
- 3-5 + years of experience supporting large project/programs.
- Working knowledge of project management software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superior analytical skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3852. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3852. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V