Lewis James Professional
Project Coordinator – Scheduler
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage and coordinate scheduling for Program Managers and workstream.
- Analyze data, identify and report trends and variances.
- Maintain over 120 plans and schedules.
- Regularly update and provide weekly progress reports to support team.
- Update and maintain Gantt reports.
- Assist with the facilitation of project review meetings, and project planning support as assigned.
- Regularly interact with project staff to schedule work, follow-up on tasks, and coordinate assignments.
- Interact with project team and task managers and task owners to define project tasks when assigned.
- Support program managers and team to maintain timely and effective change management process driven updates.
- Minimum 3 years of Project Scheduling experience.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Attention to detail.
- PMP or CAPM certificate desired.
- Experience with Jasper Reports.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a busy, frequently interrupted setting.
- Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to recognize needs and exercise good judgment in how and when to take initiative to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to meet varying business and meeting schedules.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2529. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2529. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V