Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial service client.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Certification in project management or equivalent
- 5+ years experience within the financial services industry with hands on experience handing systems conversions within a core such as FIS, Fiserv or Jack Henry
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proficient in project management software
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Oral Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Adaptability – Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2987. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2987. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V