Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for driving moderately complex projects and/or components/phases of larger, more complex projects.
- Handle Shared Applications that multiple lines of business use such as Imaging, Risk Management, GL , CECL, Teller and all kinds of Data
- Supervise all aspects of project delivery including task management and delivery, financial oversight, and risk & issues management.
- Oversee and drive project schedule, risk and issue management, scope, and change management.
- Provide consumers with access to real-time data on their accounts, make account transfers, access personal finance management features.
- Assist in the implementation of new systems across internal teams.
- Lead and influence the online banking disclosures project.
- Define and control project plans while fully understanding all project assumptions, dependencies and associated risks.
- Experience within the financial services industry.
- Subject matter expertise in one of the following areas; Core Banking (ALS, ABCS, Pep+, Hogan), Treasury Management (Bottomline, Pep+, RDC), Digital (D3) and CRM/Origination (Salesforce, nCino).
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3984. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3984. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V