Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for driving moderately complex projects and/or components/phases of larger, more complex projects.
- Supervise all aspects of project delivery including task management and delivery, financial oversight, and risk & issues management.
- Oversee and drive project schedule, risk and issue management, scope, and change management.
- Provide consumers with access to real-time data on their accounts, make account transfers, access personal finance management features.
- Assist in the implementation of new systems across internal teams.
- Lead and influence the online banking disclosures project.
- Define and control project plans while fully understanding all project assumptions, dependencies and associated risks.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Marketing required or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes.
- Experience leading CX and/or Marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.