Lewis James Professional
Customer Solution Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Customer Solution Specialist for a contract hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Place or receive calls in priority order as established by management.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with clients to cure delinquency, evaluating ability and willingness to pay.
- Document all collection efforts for each assigned account in accordance with established procedures, which may include using action and reaction codes, rescheduling feature, scratch pad entries, etc. in the collection system.
- Order updated credit bureau report or initiate skip tracing process in accordance with established standards.
- Review files from Loan Services in accordance with established standards, if applicable.
- Initiate deferrals on accounts based upon written policy guidelines.
- Ensure that all delinquent accounts and assigned queues have been thoroughly worked according to standardized collection procedures.
- Process customers payments through electronic draft, if applicable.
- Handle account maintenance transactions according to established guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3839. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3839. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V