Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Reconciliation Accountant for a direct-hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Reconcile all cash accounts (approximately 35) within Sage Intacct on a routine schedule
- Ensures cash amounts in ledgers agree to bank balances
- Consistently evaluate areas for process improvement and automation
- Investigate and coordinate with AP & AR Managers on outstanding item issues
- Maintain COA adjustments for new and closed bank accounts within Sage Intacct
- Work with Payments Accountant to ensure all payment related general ledger activity including returns are properly reported and accounted for
- Work with other staff accountants and Operations Accounting Managers to ensure that all monthly accounting and general ledger requirements are completed timely and accurately.
- Work with Operating companies and client’s team to ensure system changes are reflected correctly within the financials
- Support the preparation and coordination of the interim and year-end audit requests from the external auditors
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of relevant Accounting experience; mix of Public Accounting experience and industry experience preferred
- Experience in payments and/or SaaS preferred
- Excellent communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels
- Proactive self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and an ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet pressing deadlines
- Strong problem-solver with high attention to detail
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Experience working with various systems including, but not limited to, Sage Intacct, Blackline, Kyriba, Concur, Bill.com, Stripe, Paypal, and Mineral Tree.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel (must be comfortable working with and analyzing large datasets) – ability to write macros or perform more complex data analytics a huge plus
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2555. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2555. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.