Lewis James Professional
Registered Sales Assistant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Registered Sales Assistant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the daily administrative operations for an assigned group of Financial Advisors.
- Function as a part of a larger team dedicated to helping achieve Fulton Financial Advisors' overall sales goals.
- Responsible for all aspects of client servicing and records administration.
- Provide direct support to Financial Advisors by processing all incoming business with follow up to broker and dealer or client as needed. Process trade orders and execute client trade requests.
- Perform all clerical and administrative tasks, including the preparation and processing of correspondence and communications; prepare various reports, and daily filing of client information.
- Provide direct support to Financial Advisors by processing new account applications, obtaining necessary account documents, resolving inquiries, and handling account transfers.
- Communicate daily with clients providing trade settlement information, coordinating the payment and delivery of funds, providing portfolio information and other requests.
- Schedule all appointments and prepare materials for client meetings and seminars including making copies and assembling informational booklets.
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Relevant degree pertaining to the essential duties of this role.
- 2 or more years Banking.
- Series 7 and Series 63 or 65 or 66 registration.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2771. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2771. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V