Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Project management: Onboard clients, coordinate operational delivery of services within required timeframes, and ensure oversight of event analysis through final billing.
- Primary point of contact: Interface with clients throughout the events, providing regular status reports, obtaining necessary documentation and files, responding to inquiries, and coordinating with internal departments to ensure successful execution of services and client engagement.
- Communications strategy: Work closely with strategic partners to coordinate branding, production and distribution of mailings and digital content as well as proxy solicitation. Coordinate setup of online voting websites and telephone voting systems, ensuring complete communication across all related service providers.
- Quality Assurance: Perform quality assurance role, including but not limited to: oversight of print and mailing documents, and monitoring hosted websites for functionality and accuracy. Review service quality standards and service levels.
- Risk and Regulatory Compliance: Identify and mitigate risks associated with client events, ensuring appropriate compliance and transparency.
- Management Reporting: Maintain status reports on client activity and feedback, event coverage, solicitation effectiveness, business development via internal platforms and Salesforce, and internal reporting systems.
- Sales Support: Collaborate with sales team to identify opportunities, coordinate information/quote requests, and support client presentations. Develop expertise in our business model, strategy, product and services.
- Other duties or tasks may be assigned based on business priorities and may include development of departmental procedures, process improvement initiatives and metrics-based reporting.
- This position requires a college degree or equivalent work experience in the financial services industry.
- Operations and/or project management experience a plus.
- Domestic travel approximately 15%.
- The nature of this business is annual/event driven; extended hours during corporate proxy season or proxy events is mandatory to meet client and event requirements.
- Corporate/Mutual Fund/Annuity Proxy experience preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to client service excellence.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete detailed tasks within tight time constraints / PMP Certification or similar a plus.
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite.
- Salesforce a plus.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3106. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3106. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V