Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review, monitor and manage the entire relationship provided to the broker client.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the broker client, operations, and technology teams.
- Complete initial and ongoing due diligence and analyze and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Support internal client base, provide management reporting, and manage internal database and reporting systems.
- Collaborate with technology teams to develop and enhance software offerings.
- Work with operations team to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Develop and implement an onboarding plan for new broker clients by working with internal teams.
- Support the entire RM team so that the client experience is seamless when another team member is out.
- Review and approve material and information for distribution to broker clients and shareholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience marketing in a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of broker-dealer operations and proxy processes.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3591. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3591. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V