Lewis James Professional
Relationship Support Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Relationship Support Specialist for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Accountable for the completion of client related requests of the Private Financial Services, Retail, and Small Business Banking.
- In charge of servicing client needs via fax, email and phone calls made to the Banking Center and the facilitation of resolving client issues within set guidelines.
- Responsible for the completion of wire and money transfer request.
- Communicate with Treasury Services regarding opening/closing of business accounts.
- Maintain current knowledge of company products and services and support sales, referral and promotional activities.
- Monitor daily overdrafts and past due accounts. Report status or suspicious activity to supervisor.
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including Customer Identification Program for new clients, accurate completion of new account activity profile, identifying high-risk accounts at account opening, and reporting suspicious activities to supervisor.
- Perform transactions such as accepting deposits, loan payments, validating endorsements, cashing checks within limits, issuing cashier’s checks, processing large commercial deposits, counting large amounts of currency, and other transactions as needed.
- High School diploma or a GED; and 2 to 5 years of banking experience.
- Working knowledge of bank products and services; working knowledge of computers and windows applications.
- 3-5 years of direct client experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of cash handling preferred.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2732. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2732. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V