Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Risk Consultant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Identify, asses, and monitor risks.
- Analyze data and document strategies to mitigate the impact of risks.
- Support certain projects/initiatives within Digital Banking.
- Responsible for executing the Company’s vendor risk management program and framework.
- Conduct periodic evaluations of vendors the Company has partnered with, and/or related program activities.
- Maintains an understanding of current Vendor Risk Management (VRM) related regulations and Banks related VRM Program framework, policies and procedures Champions broad acceptance and execution of, and compliance with, the company’s VRM Program
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with Line of Business Vendor/Contract Managers, Supply Managers, Risk Subject Matter Experts, and Operational Risk Management
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Experience in digital banking and/or banking risk management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent written, verbal, and technical communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3444. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3444. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V