Lewis James Professional
Robotics Process Automation Engineer
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Robotics Process Automation Engineer for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Partner with LOBs to identify and understand process opportunities, assess automation feasibility, estimate development complexity and timelines, and support development resource planning needs.
- Research and analyze business problems to determine suitable intelligent automation solutions available in the market and communicate with business customers, strategic partners, and development teams.
- Design and develop efficient automation processes with well-structured and easily maintainable code.
- Create and maintain solution documentation in a timely fashion.
- Troubleshoot development roadblocks, environment, and production issues and lead issue resolution with business and development teams with mitigation plans.
- Develop Design Standards and Coding Guidelines to streamline the repeatable design, development, and release process.
- Support the implementation of new automation processes within established change control processes.
- Act as subject matter expert for RPA software and resolve any related issues as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or Microsoft designation required (may be substituted with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in this field).
- 5+ years of experience related to automation.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, Implementation, and System Testing.
- Strong verbal communication skill.
- Detail oriented and organized.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2454. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2454. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/lewisjamesprofessional.com/wp-content/plugins/oauthplugin/oauthplugin.php on line 83
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed