Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist with the daily administrative operations for an assigned group of Financial Advisors.
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of client servicing and records administration.
- Assist with processing incoming business with follow up to broker and dealer or client as needed.
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks, including the preparation and processing of correspondence and communications; prepare various reports, and daily filing of client information.
- Provide support to Financial Advisors by processing new account applications, obtaining necessary account documents, resolving inquiries, and assisting with account transfers.
- Communicate daily with clients providing trade settlement information, coordinating the payment and delivery of funds and other routine requests.
- Bachelor Degree or the Equivalent Experience. Specialty: Relevant degree pertaining to the essential duties of this role. (Preferred)
- 3 or more years Administration in a financial services or sales environment. (Required)
- 1 or more years Investment operations, procedures, transfers and industry terminology. (Preferred)
- Series 7 and Series 63, 65, or Series 66. (Preferred)
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2776. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2776. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V