Sales Support Consultant (Atlanta, GA)
Lewis James Professional
Sales Support Consultant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Sales Support Consultant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Scale customer engagement of sales team.
- Maximize sales resources’ selling time by taking on sales support tasks.
- Connect with and coordinate internal resources to streamline contract-to-boarding processes.
- Support issue resolution around billing and general customer service.
- Assist with inquiries regarding billing, pricing, contracts, reporting and research.
- Perform sales support tasks (revenue tracking, etc.).
- Proactively collaborate with clients to research, implement, and monitor programs that support applications and business goals to ensure a positive relationship.
- Conduct research to communicate findings/solutions to assist sales representatives with maintaining and expanding strategic client base and revenue.
- Generate client reporting and client dashboards.
- Support efforts to address past due invoices and customer service issues, execute work orders, and ensure appropriate filing of contracts with legal.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, sales, customer success, account management, business development, or other client-facing role.
- Diligent attention to detail.
- Agile prioritization of tasks based on needs/urgency.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3877. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3877. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V