Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a SALT Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Act as a trusted business advisor to clients on a variety of issues including sales & use and excise tax overpayment reviews, tax implications of sales and purchase transactions, audit defense services, nexus planning, and voluntary disclosures.
- Provide sales and use tax planning and consulting services to a diverse client base in various industry sectors.
- Advise clients on a variety of issues including multistate income and franchise tax planning, accounting for income taxes, restructuring, and due diligence.
- Overseeing complex state tax compliance engagements requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Research and analyze a wide range of tax issues and tax implications including apportionment methodology, unitary filings, and nexus considerations.
- Respond to notices and inquiries from tax authorities and representation of clients under a state tax audit.
- A minimum of 5 years of SALT experience in Public Accounting at the Senior or Manager level.
- An active CPA license.
- Prior experience supervising tax professionals on a project or engagement basis.
- Experience with clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, construction, retail, restaurant, technology, services, etc.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2884. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2884. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V