Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Scrum Master for a Contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for a wide range of tasks including leading Agile meeting cadence, managing story boards and backlogs, business analysis, project coordination/tracking/reporting, risk mitigation, timelines and hitting milestones.
- Facilitate Agile cadence meetings, workshops and team meetings
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Agile Team Members, Product Managers, Product Owners, User Experience, Delivery Leaders, Project Managers, Stakeholders and impacted development teams outside the scrum team
- Collaborate with customers and other stakeholders to deliver results and value through the agile framework
- Willingness to take ownership on issues and collaboratively provide solutions to problems.
Qualifications / Knowledge:
- 5+ years’ experience on a development team as a scrum master, developer and/or analyst
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Good understanding of project management and Waterfall SDLC
- Strong communication and leadership skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strongly detail oriented, organized, and analytical
- Experience with multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts is desired
- Banking / Accounting domain knowledge along with data analysis skills
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2506. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2506. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V