Segment Marketing Manager (Atlanta, GA)
Lewis James Professional
Segment Marketing Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Segment Marketing Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Deliver successful marketing strategies and integrated marketing campaigns to drive profitable growth for the retail market segments.
- Test, execute and manage marketing programs designed to increase market position, profitability, and client loyalty for the line of business and/or across market segments.
- Build relationships and collaborates with business partners, product development, sales, relationship management teams and industry analysts to research and gather data.
- Conduct comparative analysis against competitor products and utilizes information to influence line of business direction, products and features.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of market, customers, competitors and sales force to bring together key opportunities and risks.
- Help develop differentiated omni channel marketing plans for segments utilizing the appropriate mix of product, channel, service, price and promotional tactics.
- Develop and/or prepare financial projections and non-financial key metrics (number of customers, market share, product penetrations, etc.) to measure and monitor strategy implementation success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Financial services experience, preferably in banking.
- Experience with segmentation marketing and targeted marketing programs.
- Ability to understand and apply analytical and statistical tools.
- Experience producing marketing programs utilizing various media.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to make effective presentations.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3867. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3867. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V