Lewis James Professional
Senior Administrative Support Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Administrative Support Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Request and track the completion of Supplemental Template documentation, including sending periodic reminders and obtaining status updated on completion from Service Managers.
- Review the information for gaps or incomplete information.
- Upload information in the Archer application, including the specifics on the facilities and fourth parties.
- Inform Business Unit Owners of the need for their IRA approvals and communicating instructions for completion.
- Request and track updates for Business Unit Owner Inherent Risk Assessment (IRA) approval.
- Advise various stakeholders of the need for their finding approvals.
- Work on off boarding (closing) terminated services, which involved input of prior system information and obtaining information on any gaps.
- Track certificate of destruction status.
- Schedule IRA meetings with the necessary participates.
- Assist with obtaining replacement names for inactive Service Managers and Business Owners.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Outlook Scheduling skills.
- Experience/comfort with learning new applications.
- Experience with organizing large quantities of data from multiple sources, and tracking/reporting on tasks to completion.
- Strong written skills (via emails).
- Experience where attention to detail is necessary.
- Preferred experience in Project Management, Data Analytics, Vendor Management or Sourcing, Contracts and Risk Management.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2695. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2695. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V