Lewis James Professional
Senior Analyst of FP&A
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst of FP&A for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist in the accumulation and analysis of data for the annual budget and re-forecast. Work directly with budget stakeholders to formulate and approve annual budgets.
- Develop innovative ways to more accurate forecast and budget revenues and costs for stakeholders.
- Analyze and interpret actual financial performance versus plan and expected growth and present observations/reporting to management. Assist in facilitation of budget vs actual meetings with budget stakeholders.
- Build and maintain detailed financial models and forecasts to support short-term and long-term strategic planning.
- Assist in driving business insights by finding opportunities to identify and implement value-adding strategies on an ad-hoc basis.
- Maintain Budget and Profitability system including set up and review of user access, reports, hierarchy structures, general ledger balances and any necessary upgrades.
- Assist in coordinating all quarterly and annual reporting requirements with our FP&A counterparties and accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting, finance, consulting, or financial planning & analysis experience, Big 4 experience a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA / CPA / CFA is a plus.
- Mastery of Excel and Power Point, expected skill set beyond pivot tables and VLOOKUP statements.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with others and communicate effectively in meetings.
- Must possess excellent analytical, financial modeling and presentation skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations for senior management and other stakeholders.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3488. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3488. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V